Our programs are essential to ensure our clients are operating in alignment with their vision, mission, and goals.
McNamara & Associates, Inc. Provides:
- Single Source Provider: McNamara & Associates offers a full menu of services in all major areas of HR, Organization & Management Development.
- Tailored Approach: McNamara & Associates experienced staff will create customized solutions to meet each client's individual needs. Our professionals will work with clients to help them strategically select appropriate products from its menu of services, thereby creating programs that directly meets each client's individual needs.
- Expertise: McNamara & Associates Senior Management team averages over 35 years of experience in HR services, business consulting, training, academic tutoring, standardized test prep, and college admissions counseling.
- Strategic Alliances: Through McNamara & Associates strategic alliances, we can offer professional, cost-effective, and innovative solutions for payroll processing and benefits administration.
McNamara & Associates, Inc. is pleased to offer quality services and solutions for your business, utilizing our strategic partners.
- Integrated Payroll Systems: Integrated Payroll Systems (IPS) processes payroll, ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local tax and other regulations, along with personnel reporting capabilities. IPS will also manage employee data through a Human resources Information System (HRIS). This largely relieves clients' staff from administrative burdens, saving precious time and money.
- Health Benefits Plus: The Health Benefits Plus team employs expert resources to negotiate with national and regional insurance carriers to offer our clients creative, cost-effective solutions to their employee benefits. The Customer Service Department is second to none in client relations and responsiveness.
- New Jersey Association of Mental Health and Addiction Agencies, Inc.: The New Jersey Association of Mental Health and Addiction Agencies, Inc (NJAMHAA). provides mental health and addiction services to children and adults, regardless of their ability to pay, NJAMHAA’s members are key to the mental well being of the citizens of New Jersey. For more than five decades, NJAMHAA has fostered the growth and vitality of this system. Through advocacy, education, training, mutual support, development of key partnerships and a variety of services, NJAMHAA assists agencies committed to improving the availability and quality of mental health services throughout the state. www.njamha.org